Marketing Executive, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Feb 19
Our client is a Global Asset Manager based in the City. They are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join the team to support the delivery of marketing activity and communications for the UK Intermediary channel. This is a great role for someone keen to develop in a successful Asset Manager and marketing team.
Requirements and responsibilities -
- Support delivery of marketing requirements for marketing plans and literature etc for all products sold through the intermediary channel, including the launch of new products as / if require.
- Support the development of marketing strategy.
- Develop solid relationships with the relevant businesses areas (i.e. investment teams, client management, PR, design resource, digital, investment writing, production)
- Proactively support development of marketing activity to support the intermediary channel utilising (where appropriate) external client and competitor research, and building on previous learnings / market developments
- Develop/update and produce marketing materials including brochures, sales aids and application form
- Manage the production of regular communication items i.e investor newsletters and quarterly reports
- Monthly regular review of UK intermediary webpages
- Regular analysis and reporting including email click through rates, video views, web page views and downloads and making proactive suggestions for improvement
- Interested in the intermediary channel
- Knowledge of core marketing principles
- Experience in a marketing role in Asset Management
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent