Manager, Financial Control
- £65 - 85K plus bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 22 Mar 19
Our Client is a leading Asset Manager looking to add a qualified accountant with strong Financial accounting skills to their existing team.
You will be responsible for all legal enitity controllership and technical accounting guidance to the London team. This will include:
- Financial Statement preparation
- Regulatory Reporting returns
- Management Reporting to the Board
- Technical Accounting review, support and policy guidance
- Indirect Tax Compliance
- Monthly and quarterly Controllership of the London Entity
You will likely be in possession of an accounting qualification (or equivalent) and possess at least 5 years relevant work experience either in Investment Management or Financial Services. You will have strong Financial Reporting experience and good working knowledge of related accounting principles and practices.