Manager, Client Digital Experience
- Up to £90,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Finshore Partners
- 24 Mar 19
Finshore Partners are working with a leading third party administrator who are looking for a Digital Experience Manager to grow their Global Digital Product Management Function. This role will provide comprehensive support to their Clients with regards to new and existing digital products.
Digital Experience Manager - Third Party Administrator - Fund Management
The main area of responsibility will be around their client facing web portal (as well as other digital solutions). This is made up of several tools, including, but not limited to, a custody asset servicing instruction tool, a trade upload tool and a report centre.
The job holder will be expected to offer extensive expertise on the company’s’ digital products, providing consultancy services to help navigate stakeholders through the digital options available, through to on-boarding. This will involve engaging with clients on-site, at all levels on a frequent basis.
- Direct experience providing client support and training on client facing web portals
- Technical domain knowledge of one of many security services business functions
- Exposure to large scale platform change programmes, providing SME knowledge to deliver client centric solutions
- Extensive securities services background in client management
- Excellent stakeholder management
The function you will join is in a period of growth and the company provide a unique opportunity for career development so it is a very exciting time to join them.
If you are interested, or know of someone who might be, please call 0203 758 7964 and ask to speak to Peter.
Digital Experience Manager - Third party Administrator - Fund Management