- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time, Contract
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 Aug 17
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Java Developer for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
- This is a developer role for our mission critical post trade systems.
- Understand business requirement and develop technically sound design.
- Develop/test implementation design.
- Communicate with user/BA and perform UAT.
- Support front-to-back testing.
- Own and manage the project/task.
- A blend of Java 8 and Spring Boot, messaging.
- Strong communication skill, ability to understand business requirement and explain to users on system behaviour.
- Experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Experience of managing projects that span change in multiple front-office systems and teams.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and deliver working results.
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Phone +44 203 371 8070
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom