Investment Product / Sales Specialist - Client Portfolio Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Osmosis Investment Management
- 18 Mar 19
Osmosis is a sustainable asset manager based in the City of London. Established in 2007 we currently manage systematic quantitative portfolios on behalf of Institutions in North America, Europe and the UK. We are a dedicated team who have built the business from inception, developing a proprietary approach to targeting alpha in equity portfolios while simultaneously delivering significant positive, sustainable impacts.
Building on recent successes, we are aiming to scale the business in 2019, and we aim to build out our operational infrastructure, enhance our research process and broaden our marketing and distribution activities.
We are keen to meet focused and driven individuals who can help us achieve our next stage of growth. We have significant ambitions which can only be delivered through a collegiate approach. As such, relevant academic backgrounds and professional experience are as essential as an ability to work well as part of the team.
This is a new role reporting into the head of sales & marketing.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Partner with sales teams ( in-house and third party ) to provide consultation, guidance and expertise on the range of Osmosis investment products and strategies to existing and new potential clients – institutions, family offices, foundations, endowments and wealth managers.
- Support and input on all marketing materials.
- Road showing in conjunction with portfolio managers and independently to clients globally.
- Working with existing and potential investors to develop customised investment strategies and fund solutions.
- Working closely with the portfolio managers, performance risk analysts, marketing and compliance to help identify new investment markets and products and to help position the range of investment strategies succinctly to each respective market opportunity.
- Respond to complex client queries regarding product attributes, positioning, or other complex investment product topics as needed.
- Support products and strategies with input on existing product enhancements and new product development initiatives.
- Promotion of Osmosis at industry events, both as speaker and attendee.
- Advanced degree or CFA charter preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience with long only and long/short equity experience
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A willingness to travel extensively