We have partnered with a prestigious Energy Transition Fund now hiring an Investment Associate in London. You will work with a team of highly experienced investment professionals covering Europe and North America.
- Analysing European Infrastructure investment opportunities
- Perform preliminary analysis of investment opportunities, including the assessment of investment merits and risks
- Prepare and analyse detailed financial models, including the modeling of capital and tax structures as well as conducting sensitivity analyses
- Prepare tracking documents for portfolio investments and periodic evaluations
- Draft industry and sector analysis reports, business plans and other documents
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking or Private Equity
- Experience with infrastructure investments/industry, an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively
- An ability to take initiative and work as part of a high performance team
- Fluency in German, French or Swedish is required
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via email@example.com or apply directly via the link provided.