Hybrid Mobile Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 21 Feb 19
Job Reference # 184890BR
Do you want to design and build next generation mobile applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We're looking for software engineers to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements for the firm
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
You'll be working in the End User Transformation team developing end user automation and solutions based in London. We are a technology driven team covering end user services, we develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
• several years of experience as software developer, within financial services
• experience to develop secure and efficient code with Cordova for iPhone, iPad and Android.
• ability to create Cordova plugins and implement native functionalities using objective C, swift and Java.
• strong knowledge of Hybrid applications, Ionic 2+ and Angular 4+.
• practical knowledge of platform security: keychain, certificate, data protection, encryption and biometrics.
• Strong understanding of global store release cycles and requirements.
• ability to build client side applications viewed in web browsers and mobile devices
• ability to develop tools leveraging multiple and complex data sources
• history of successfully developing applications meeting business requirements
• experience in integrating UX design and engineering into products providing the best User Experience
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.