Hedge Fund Operations Analyst
- Depending on experience + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Sagil Capital
- 05 Mar 19
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Analyst to join an award winning boutique emerging market hedge fund in Central London. The Fund has an impressive track record of investing in listed companies in emerging markets and offers exposure to senior members of the firm. We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and numerate individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
You should enjoy working in a boutique environment and appreciate the opportunity to take on a broad range of work encompassing all areas of the business. The successful candidate must be highly motivated, have the ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a high calibre environment. This is a high profile role whereby the successful candidate will have exposure to a wide range of responsibilities.
- Oversight of trade bookings and confirmation
- Daily reconciliations with prime brokers and administrator
- P&L and NAV reconciliation
- Monitoring margin and collateral levels
- Corporate action monitoring and processing
- Maintaining portfolio management system
- Assist with regulatory returns, filings and compliance matters
- Manage risk data collation and reporting
- Assist with management company reconciliations and reporting
- A Bachelor's Degree with a minimum 2:1 or equivalent
- Product knowledge – A good working knowledge and personal interest in equity markets
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A commitment to continual learning and self-improvement
- Good communication skills to extract requirements and explain solutions
- Strong numeracy skills
- A detail-oriented, energetic, industrious and self-motivated nature
- An ability to manage own workload and take responsibility for tasks and delivery to a deadline
- Advanced Excel skills
- IMC advantageous
- Allowed to legally work in the UK
- Experience in either a hedge fund, asset manager or banking advantageous. Graduates may be considered too.
Please send a CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com
Compensation: depending on experience + bonus.
Please note that due to high volume of applicants only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.