Head of Enterprise Risk
- 70,000 - 130,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Mar 19
A fantastic opportunity has come about at a leading asset management firm within the city. They are currently looking to hire an experienced Head of Enterprise Risk/Business Risk to drive the risk framework forwards.
A large part of the role will be developing of the ICAAP framework, as well as the group's Capital and Liquidity Assessment framework. Some of the main responsibilities within the role are, but are not limited to:
- Manage the risk assessment and risk profiling activity globally.
- Maintaining and assisting with the worldwide operational risk framework.
- Production of the FCA ICAAP and the group’s Capital and Liquidity Assessment Framework.
- Coordinate the internal and external production of key risk indicator reports.
- Production of the ICAAP document.
As this is a senior hire, it is vital that you have experience within an asset management environment, or from a top 4 consultancy with placements with asset management practices. You must also have experience as a first line of defence within operational risk.
This is a very successful business that not only rewards their employees generously but also provides a family type environment that is very inclusive. They are offering a starting salary ranging between £70,000 - £130,000 plus bonus and benefits.