Graduate Headhunter Position – Finance and Investment Banking Sector - City based – Competitive Salary
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Mar 19
Are you a Graduate or highly motivated 2nd jobber looking for a change? Are you considering a career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in London?
Prospect to join a renowned market leading Executive Search Firm who specialise in placing high end executives into top tier Banks and Trading houses. This firm regularly represents high net-worth individuals and so will require candidates possessing a high degree of professionalism and ability to cope under intense pressure.
- Maintaining high value client relationships
- Developing a near forensic understanding of the client’s requirements
- Proactively sourcing candidates through headhunting, networking and advertising
- Screening and selecting a shortlist of suitable candidates
- Coordinating the interview process
- Negotiating and closing the placement
- Competitive starting salary - £20-25K Basic salary
- Y1 OTE: £35K, Y2 OTE: £40-60K and Y3 OTE: £80K+
- Uncapped commission – potential to earn in excess of £100k in Year 3
- Fast track training – ability to shadow highest billing consultants
- Meritocracy – facility to progress to consultant within 6 months
- Monthly rewards – Michelin Star restaurants, international breaks, Season ticket loan etc
Working in this elite sector will not be plain sailing, the rewards are high but so are the expectations. In order to succeed in this role, you will need to have a unique set of skills that will make you stand out from the pack.
Personal traits required:
- Strong degree or Sales performance
- Ability to rapidly learn and adapt
- Competitive edge – demonstrated through sport or academia
- Commercial experience – year in industry/internships are ideal
- Strong personal presence – confident both face-to-face and over the phone
If you think you have these skills and would thrive in this environment don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll respond within 24 hours.
If you are interested in joining one of London's most elite recruitment organisations and forging a career at the very highest level of the industry, then please apply below and we will be in touch straight away to discuss your application.
ESG Recruitment are the leading supplier of Graduate and 2nd jobber Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants to top tier Recruitment firms in Central London. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, we deliver a premium service through face-to-face consultations in our Shoreditch office tailored to our candidate need’s and client’s requirements. We then arrange interviews with this Executive Search firm on your behalf and coach you through the whole recruitment interview process until you have secured your dream position as a Graduate Trainee Headhunter.