Global Head of Marketing, Asset Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Feb 19
Global Head of marketing required at a Global Asset Manager. At an Asset Manager with $100bn AUM, this person will head up a 30 person team. Ideal profile will have proven experience within Marketing Strategy and Execution, in Asset Management.
- As the company's most senior marketing person, responsible for all areas including; Global Campaign management, Advertising, Third Party Distributors, Digital, Events, Writing/Literature, Agency Marketing, Team Management.
- Manage an efficient marketing team, providing appropriate development and infrastructure as required.
- Develop and set a Global brand direction/framework which positions the business in accordance with the corporate vision and business objectives.
- Support Global strategic marketing/planning approach which enables the company to respond quickly and effectively to environmental changes.
- Provide compliant and appropriate process and procedure for all marketing activites.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience of the full marketing mix within Asset Management.
- Strategic analysis and development/planning and implementation skills.
- Strong brand marketing and communication skills.
- Experience in the successful application and implementation of e-business techniques and processes.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry including: Regulatory framework, Competitors, Distribution and Consumer trends and attitudes.
- Strong man management and leadership skills – ability to work with people at all levels