Fund Accountant (Real Estate)
- 60,000 GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- WSS Associates
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
Fund Accountant (Real Estate) Central London £60,000 + bonus + benefit
Excellent opportunity with this Real Estate Private Equity firm for a commercially minded accountant to join them in a broad role spanning Finance, Operations, Asset Management and Transaction support.
With a pan-European focus and coming off the back of a very busy few years for new deals, the company are looking to expand with an additional hire. The role will be varied according to business needs so a person with a flexible and adaptable approach is essential for this role.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and supporting the Fund Accounting process at quarter end to ensure funds are correctly valued and allocated.
- Ensuring fund administrators and custodians are accurately and efficiently reflecting all activity across the funds.
- Supporting the UK and European investment team in deal transactions from a middle and back office perspective.
- Providing support during the annual audit process for the firm’s private equity funds, ensuring strict reporting deadlines are met without cost overruns.
- Supporting the client and investment teams in fund raising by providing financial data.
- Assisting in projects required to maintain and develop the business infrastructure and processes.
- Assisting in the production of periodic client reporting deliverables and ensuring all client reporting deliverables are met.
- Assisting with the Fund budgeting and forecasting process with a strong emphasis on cash management.
- Exposure to commercial Real Estate/ Funds
- Qaulified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong core accounting skills
- Excellent academic record
Please only apply if you have a strong background in Real Estate fund accounting.
Submit CV’s by the 25th August for initial short-listing