Financial Crime Officer - Asset Management
London, England, United Kingdom
The security services arm of a leading banking organisation is looking for a compliance officer with Financial Crime experience to join the team. The role will report to the MLRO and work as part of a small-medium sized team.
- Assist and advise on updating Financial Crime policy and procedures.
- Provide AML, Sanctions and ABC regulatory support on adhoc queries.
- Support the KYC teams in their esculations on high risk files and/or breaches.
- AML advisory experience
- Financial crime working experience in a asset management or custody setting.
- Sanctions knowledge would be desirable but not essential.
- Team player but also able to work on tasks independently.