We're recruiting a Financial Controller on behalf of a successful and well established private equity firm.
Our client has been established for over ten years, raised and invested several funds and has been recognised repeatedly by industry bodies for succesful fund performance and capital deployment. It has a great culture, loyal investor base and a record of developing existing staff. Moreover, it has exciting growth prospects with a sensible, well-reasoned strategy to deliver this, which has proven resilient in the current climate. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the firm's financial activities and accouning function in respect to it's management entitities for its London headquarters and European subsidiaries;
- Manage, develop and lead a small finance team;
- Review the Group's financial reporting processes across its various jurisdictions and seek to create efficiencies and improvements on an on-going basis:
- Lead the preparation of the annual budgeting and forecasting procedures;
- Preparation and delivery of management information;
- Co-ordination of material for board and other meetings; and
- Working closely with the Fund Controller to understand the position of the firm's funds and investments and their impact upon the quarterly P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
The appointee must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with an excellent academic record. You will be an experienced financial accountant, finance manager or financial controller from either another private equity firm or alternative assets fund. We would also consider a very high calibre ACA from a FTSE 250 firm.