Equity Research Analyst - European Banks
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 22 Nov 17 2017-11-22
A successful investment firm is looking to bring on an analyst with experience in either equity research, corporate finance, or consulting to join their highly-rated Banks equity research team.
Our client is a well-known investment bank - they are currently looking to add an Equity Analyst to their Banks team.
On a day-to-day basis the role will entail:
- Researching and analysing companies and stocks within the Banks sector
- Compiling and writing detailed research reports
- Financial Modelling – updating and maintaining company and industry models
- Developing relationships with institutional clients, sales, and senior management of companies in the industry
You will have a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience, an excellent academic record and a demonstrable interest in the stock markets and Banks sector.