- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Feb 19
EMEA SERV (Support Escalations, Requests and Events)Team Deputy Team Lead # 123138
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
This role is within the Group CTO, End User Services Services, specifically within the UK SERV (Support Escalations, Requests and Events) Team. The SERV Team is responsible for Projects, Support Escalations, Event Management and Special Requests for all Revenue Generating business divisions in London (International Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Capital Markets as well as Global Markets. SERV Team members are seen as the face of IT to internal clients where they are expected to be knowledgable, quick thinking whilst demonstrating the highest professional standards.
- Management and Partnership with front office internal clients providing them a complete IT overview including tickets, inventory and project status reports.
- Management of RtB and CtB projects adhering to the CS standards and guidelines. E.g. Windows 10, Trader Voice upgrades and new product deployments.
- Acts as single point of contact for Support Escalations providing timely updates and take ownership until a successful resolution has been identified.
- Dedicated Problem Management through repeat issue investigation and implementation of long term resolutions.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve software issues including Market Data applications.
- Drive swift resolution for high impact incidents, assuming role of Impact or Major Incident Manager, or other roles if needed.
- Support all ITIL processes, in particular the Incident and Problem processes, creating and improving data driven analysis to implement continual improvement processes.
- Control tasks including support of Business Continuity and powerdown events.
- Contribution and Management towards business events both onsite and offsite.
- Manage the maintenance and compliance of a fully controlled environment in accordance with Audit, SOX and MICOS standards.
- Limited weekend work supporting the London client base and regular weekend events.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Team leadership experience, with a demonstrated ability to motivate members of the Technical Support Team to deliver the best service possible and to build their interest in technology and how technology enables the business to function efficiently and effectively.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised IT support environment, working to tight SLAs and demanding customer expectations. Experience of working in financial institution, preferably Investment Bank or Wealth Manager, is desired, but not essential.
- Experience of supporting 'C' / Exec Level users and staff, with professionalism, confidence and excellent customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, customer orientation, self-motivation, and the ability to work and motivate a team are required.
- Ability to work independently, with a track record of delivery on regional product deployment projects and manage time effectively. Eg desktop hardware refresh project, or major software/operating system deployments.
- Organised and structured approach to work prioritisation and experience of breaking down problems to deliver effective solutions.
- Positive attitude, ready to help all end-users with their issues.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office products
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes and best practice (such as e.g. ITIL).
- Knowledge of Service Management tools (Service Now) and experience of generating effective service management reporting for the tracking and improvement of team's support services.
- We seek enthusiastic people who will contribute and add fresh perspectives to our business throughout their careers with us. And we offer premier career opportunities, ongoing training, nurturing and support, and excellent benefits. We genuinely value and respect the talent and hard work of our people.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.