- GBP100000 - GBP140000 per annum + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 23 Mar 19
About the company: Investment bank based in the City, working on a multi-asset class strategy. About the role: Development Manager for London team, reporting directly to the Global Head of Technology, this senior role will certainly shape the future of the firm from a technology perspective and as such will require the successful candidate to perform the following:
About the company:
Investment bank based in the City, working on a multi-asset class strategy.
About the role:
Development Manager for London team, reporting directly to the Global Head of Technology, this senior role will certainly shape the future of the firm from a technology perspective and as such will require the successful candidate to perform the following:
- Participate in the entire life-cycle of software development including requirements definition, architecture and development specifications, coding, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation and support.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Develops and documents a plan of action, codes programs, prepares test data and performs testing/debugging activities with limited guidance from management.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and desktop based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Delivers and drives quality code from the team within scope and on time.
- Identify and coordinate the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integration between applications.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.The Development Manager will need prior experience within financial services, preferably front office systems in any trading asset class. Huxley are looking to identify a candidate on behalf of our client who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
The Ideal candidate:
- 10 + Year's experience working as a Developer with ideally some leadership exposure
- Proven ability to manage a team and support a large, complex architecture.
- Strong technology background with a specific emphasis on interface development and application integration
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships both regionally and globally This Development Manager role is a massive career opportunity to grow your own role out. You will the capacity to build your own team over the course of the next year. In return to your commitment to this permanent opportunity, our client is looking to extend a remuneration and benefits package comparable to the seniority of the role which currently has been drafted as follows:
What you'll get in return:
- Base Salary £100,000 - £140,000
- Flexible working arrangements to suit remote working
- Strong performance related bonus culture.Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link
How to Apply
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link
All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales