Corporate Actions Product Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 13 Feb 19
The Client, an industry leading Fintech, is looking for an AVP/ VP level Product Manager to join their Product Development team. You will be a Corporate Actions specialist and have a good understanding of Collateral, Triparty and Stock Loan.
This FinTech business are genuine leaders in their space and have a well-established product suite with top-tier clients and a great reputation in the market.
- Responsibility for delivering multiple projects simultaneoulsy
- Understand how the firm works from an Infrastructure perspective in order analyse how best to service Client requirements
- Analysing and delivering new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Build and maintain relationships with Clients, Industry Bodies and other stakeholders in the market.
- Reporting to the Head of Product Management you will have line management duties which will expand as the product suite grows.
- Working closely with the PMO/ Scrum Master to deliver project reporting
- Monitor competitors' product offerings and ensure the firm stay ahead
- You will be a Corporate Actions SME with excellent knowledge of Corporate Actions front to back process.
- Demonstrated experience working at AVP/ VP level, facing off to senior stakeholders including Managing Directors.
- Experience managing and delivering Projects, either as a Project/ Product manager or delivering Operational projects.
- Excellent understanding of Stock Loan post-trade processing and Triparty Collateral
- Proven relationship management and client facing ability