Corporate Access Associate - EMEA
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 15 Mar 19
US Investment Manager are looking to recruit a Corporate Access Associate to join their growing team and you will be responsible for developing and executing corporate access events across the EMEA region. The role is very hands on, working closely with the Investment professionals. You will be responsible for facilitating direct engagement with large corporate clients and deliver corporate access events.
Responsibilities would include:
- Develop a programme of relevant and timely corporate access events, this could include company meetings, field trips and site visits. Working closely with the relevant sector and regional teams
- Organise bespoke events that support the investment professional and their investment ideas
- Prepare targeting lists and thoughtful analysis to develop Corporate Access ideas
- Ensure flawless execution of Corporate Access meetings and events
- Manage end to end execution of large investor trips
- Develop relationships with the IR teams of the targeted Corporates to strengthen the corporate relationships and maximise access to key decision makers
- Strategically look for investment synergies across the platform to proactively engage Analysts and PMs on broader market and industry developments
To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience in Corporate Access or Investor Relations with experience in dealing with large Corporates. You must have proven experience of executing corporate access events. Outstanding communication both written and verbal is essential as strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise. As an individual you will be highly motivated and proactive.