C# / .NET Developer (Application Development) - Executive Director
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 21 Apr 19
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The eQuote B2C UI team works on desktop systems to handle requests from external clients for prices or trades for fixed income products (rates, credit, muni and structured products). Traders use these systems to configure either manual or automated responses to client requests.
The systems are built using .Net and Web technologies and are designed for peak performance and are highly customizable to allow traders to setup proper coverage to optimize their interactions with clients to help provide value to our clients and facilitate the brand name of the firm.
• Interact with key stakeholders to gather requirements and provide feedback on tasks.
• Schedule deliveries and turnovers.
• Design and architect system interactions with middle-tier systems.
• Review code and deployment requests from the team.
• Capacity planning and remediation.
• Incident intervention and post-event analysis.
• Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems
• Specific knowledge in Fixed Income Electronic Trading
• Very good C# knowledge
• Experience with team management and familiar with employee goal setting and career guidance.
• Comfortable interacting with client stakeholders, product management and traders
The closing date for this role is 08/05/2019
The salary for this role is competitive
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.