Business Manager - International Equity Investment Team
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 15 Mar 19
Leading US Investment Management based in the City are looking to recruiting a Business Manager/Senior Business Analyst into their International Equities Investment Division. Working closely with the Head of Equities and General Manager you will be responsible for various special and strategic projects plus the general management of the function and the oversight/governance of the function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering ley management information to senior leadership team to help shape the strategy of the function
- Take initiative and the lead on various special projects and provide adhoc analysis
- Challenge existing processes to increase productivity and efficiency
- Help establish divisional budgets, monitor expenses and help plan and recruit open positions for the division
- Provide governance and administration for the steering committees
- Business continuity
- Assist with presentations for both internal and external use.
To be considered for this role you must have strong experience in Investment Management, have outstanding analytical abilities with advance excel skills, have experience of delivering a conclusion to the analysis carried and have experience of managing projects. Experience in another Business Management role would be highly beneficial. As a person you will be proactive, have the ability to work on your own initiative, have the ability to juggle multiple work streams and have strong communication skills but written and verbal. This is a great opportunity to work closely with the Investment team and senior management function and help shape the business.