Business Analyst Role in Global, Independent Financial Firm
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Kyte Broking Limited
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
We believe in developing the careers of highly-motivated and qualified individuals. Currently, we are recruiting for a Business Analyst who has either a Technical or Financial background. The Business Analyst will help us understand the needs of our internal users, as well as contribute to the plan, design and development of high-quality business solutions. The individual would benefit from working directly on the brokerage trading floor and have exposure to a broad range of asset classes from trade inception to clearing.
Kyte Broking Ltd is a global independent dealer-broker specializing in a broad range of financial products including Cash Equity, ETFs, Equity Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Futures & Options, Fixed Income, Structured Products and Commodities. Recently, Kyte Broking was approved by the FCA to operate an OTF (Organised Trading Facility). To this end, the firm continues to make significant investments in its technical and operational infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have a technical or mathematics-based background and a keen interest in financial products. Candidates looking to make the switch from a developer role to an analyst role are encouraged to apply. The firm is willing to train the right candidate therefore direct exposure to financial products is less important than exposure to technology.
Those candidates with a strong academic record in technology, mathematics or finance are encouraged to apply.
- Participate in the identification and prioritization of the features for internal, bespoke solutions.
- Gather and articulate user and business requirements.
- Propose solutions to achieving business objectives and deliverables.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of existing business processes and IT systems, documenting process models, and identifying areas for potential improvements.
- Query data (SQL, CSV files…) and analyse the documentation of the systems we have to integrate with in order to validate the feasibility of the solutions the team will implement.
- Organize meetings with key stakeholders as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and literary skills.
- Technical, financial, or mathematical degrees preferred.
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions through clear and concise written or visual artefacts.
- Basic understanding of programming.
- Excel, VBA exposure a plus.
- Desire to continue learning and developing professionally.
- Proactive, self-motivated and flexible with positive attitude.