- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 18 Apr 19
- BS/BA or equivalent in business, engineering, operations or related field.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of customer service or account management experience
- 2+ years of experience with programming languages
- Experience troubleshooting and independently solving technical issues related to software
- Strong business communication skills.
Preferred Background / Characteristics
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- Mobile App or Game development.
- 2+ years of customer service experience dealing with important partners related to technical topics. Preferably in a Sales environment.
- Experience troubleshooting and independently solving technical issues related to mobile Apps and Games.
- Reactive Support
- Provide reactive and featuring support to the top service levels of the platform by offloading rules-based tasks from BD managers and executing these tasks in a high quality and timely manner.
- Communicate with partners in a highly supportive and customer friendly manner appropriate for the industry and for population of partners we are engaging with.
- Consult with stakeholder teams to resolve technical issues related to the Play console, Android products and platforms, as well as Policy related issues.
- Obtain and update the right contact information across developers whom we are targeting and/or communicating with.
- Provide featuring support by gathering requisite partner Play Store nomination information, completing the nomination form, coordinating with the partner and the BD manager and ensure titles are featured on time with respect to target date.
- Review global and local 3rd-party apps and games focusing on app design, usability, and functionality, as well as compliance with platform best practices and store policies.
- Evaluate app design and user experience across different device form-factors, such as phones, tablets, wearables, VR, TV and auto.
- Provide in-depth quality feedback and consultation to 3rd party developers.
- Identify, reproduce, classify, and file internal bugs with engineering rigor.
- Anticipate, build and document new test cases and responses as platform capabilities evolve.
- Provide on-going input in process and scalability improvement.
- Be the BD contact for the Ecosystem service level partners which comprises a set of important and high potential developers for the platform. Engage partners in dialogue (via group alias) regarding top priorities and opportunities using a combination of canned responses and custom dialogue (as needed).
- Analyse developer pain points for strategic initiatives implementation
Provide entry levels of technical support for cutting down implementation time
- Identify & surface common issues found within user reviews during major new releases
- Help organize & prioritize new & updated app & game pipelines
- Update and maintain canned responses with recent information and ensure links within other tools are updated
- Identify high potential leads derived from internal & external sources of developer attribute data.
- Action new leads and respond to developer onboarding profile responses with canned responses.
- Send onboarding pitches and initial outreach (written by Googler BDMs) on behalf of Googler BDMs
- Provide Reactive support (as described above in the Reactive Support section) for the Ecosystem service level of partners.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.