Accountant – Multi $Bn Hedge Fund
- £50k+, good benefits, & significant bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
A top class firm with an institutional client base is looking to appoint a recently qualified accountant to help run the financial side of the business. We are happy to discuss this opportunity with candidates whom work for a top 20 practice.
This organization has a great track record with $Bn’s under management.
This position reports directly into the CFO, carries a high level of responsibility, & is broad by nature.
Duties undertaken will include;
- Weekly / monthly / yearly financial accounting
- The production of management accounts
- Setting up and administering investment vehicles
- Co-ordinating annual audit(s)
- Extensive internal & external financial reporting
- Dealing with the relevant regulators and ensuring the business is financially compliant
- Liaising with multiple internal teams; investment, finance, operations, legal / compliance
- Constantly improving financial processes & systems
- Co-ordinating bookkeeping & payroll
You will need to be 100% happy to deal with the mundane alongside the higher level duties.
This firm operates as a small business where individuals need to happily multitask and work without ego.
You will be involved in all financial aspects of the firm’s operations and have the opportunity to develop your understanding of how a high quality alternative investment business operates.
Hedge fund knowledge is not essential although the below attributes are;
- a co-operative disposition & strong work ethic
- a decent academic background encompassing first time passes in your ACA
- intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, & a desire to get the job done right
- a desire to develop into a CFO / COO at some point in your career
We’re looking to speak with candidates from top 20 accounting firms whom understand how LLP’s operate. You do not need to necessarily have been dealing with hedge funds as clients. Nor do you need to have moved to a fund as yet.
The firm is well resourced, committed to developing its people, and is a pleasant place to work.
There is some flexibility on base salary, a decent benefits package, & an opportunity to participate in the firm’s bonus program.
This represents an opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and make a significant contribution to a quality organisation.
Should you feel that this could be of interest and that you have the skills & experience required, please make contact to discuss.