Harvey Nash are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a 3 month fixed term contract on behalf of one of our clients based in Leeds. The organisation are undergoing a transformation within this department.
Project Manager - Leeds
3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Are you a Project Manager seeking your next opportunity? Can you lead, manage & influence projects? If so, Harvey Nash has the opportunity for you.
Harvey Nash are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a 3 month fixed term contract on behalf of one of our clients based in Leeds. The organisation are undergoing a transformation within this department. The Role This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join an organisation where you will apply your experience of project management for the benefit of the client's portfolio of digital learning course development projects and / or supporting development and delivery of new digital education systems. You will be responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control and transition of a number of high profile projects, ensuring consistency with the Service's strategy and change management approach. To be successful in this role you must be approachable, energetic, enthusiastic and very personable.
* Strong Stakeholder management skills.
* Experience with Microsoft Project.
* Experience of leading and managing project teams, achieving results through other people without necessarily using formal line management authority.
* Proven experience in applying best practice project methodologies successfully in concurrent complex projects throughout the entire project lifecycle, including confidence in the tailored use of MS Project, Prince2, Managing Successful Programmes and APM Body of Knowledge.
* Experience of managing external parties including suppliers and other partners.
* Ability to be flexible, creative and self-motivated in approaching complex organisational issues, with an ability to ensure delivery of stated project outcomes through strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
* A degree, professional qualification or significant professional experience in a relevant field.
* A good understanding of Higher Education combined with ability to challenge accepted norms.
For more information please feel free to get in touch with Brook Line on 0113 202 8900.