- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- Horsham, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
Fund Reporting Specialist - Broadlands Business Campus (near Horsham)
Fund Reporting Specialist - Broadlands Business Campus (near Horsham)Who we're looking for
We're looking for someone to produce client and fund reports. You'll have a keen eye (and enough knowledge of funds) to spot any problems, and sort them out.
We need someone who's focused on doing great work for clients. That means you won't mind doing some of the legwork, but also ready to have your own ideas and make them happen. It's a chance to work on lots of projects, with lots of teams, and with several countries. And you'll be someone the team can rely on when the manager's not around.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
You'll be based at our new Broadlands Business Campus near Horsham in West Sussex. That's our new operations hub - home to our product reporting and operational oversight for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
It's a brand new site, and a brand new team, putting digital first. So we're looking for people who are excited about setting things up, shaking things up, and working across teams. It's a chance to shape how we work rather than slot into an established structure.
It'll have the same high standards and international reputation as our HQ in the City of London, without being in the city: a big, countryside campus (and no commute on the Tube) means life will feel a little different.
What you'll do
• Manage the day-to-day production of full, accurate and timely reports, making sure we hit internal and external deadlines
• Make sure production controls work and team members use them properly
• Draft and maintain procedure documents for reporting processes, making sure we establish and follow best practice
• Maintain global, regional and country templates so we always have accurate information and meet compliance requirements
• Work with a range of business areas to co-ordinate production and answer any questions
• Work with key stakeholders to make sure we meet their requirements and hit their deadlines
• Resolve all exceptions, issues and discrepancies
• Spot problems and triage them, making sure controls are adhered to and exceptions are escalated quickly
• Make the team more efficient by spotting weaknesses in our process, suggesting and implementing solutions
• Help design and implement updates or enhancements to processes and systems
• Maintain an up-to-date view of reporting requirements, including regulatory changes
• Contribute to the management information and key performance indicators senior management need
• Take part in reporting projects
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Knowledge of or experience working in Financial Services
• Experience working in a reporting or data function
• Good with Microsoft applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Experience of working on reporting implementation projects
• Knowledge of fund structures
What you'll be like
• Good at analysing and solving problems
• Able to prioritise and manage activities for the benefit of the business
• Able to work under time pressure and handle a number of tasks at a time
• A really good communicator
• Good at working in a team, and with other teams
• Real attention to detail
• Flexible: how we work in this new hub will evolve, so you'll need to adapt
• Focused on clients and delivery
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.