- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 26 Feb 19
Change Recruitment are currently working with a leading global Asset Manager based here in Edinburgh to recruit a CIS Analyst to join their Business Operations within Data Services on a temporary basis
CIS Analyst | Edinburgh | Contract | Competitive rates
Change Recruitment are currently working with a leading global Asset Manager based here in Edinburgh to recruit a CIS Analyst to join their Business Operations within Data Services on a temporary basis. Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be required to support a wide range of activities and functions across Operations, IT and ICB on a daily basis. You will also be required to actively support ad hoc projects/issues as requested (e.g. Global Billing project) and work with the Revenue Team to ensure that accruals are set at the correct level for your clients, and that these are accurate and current to ensure no double counting of revenue.
· Accurately set up, maintain and off-board client billing records within Aladdin and the billing system with the follow-on process being followed to accurately complete or review complex calculations / invoices in accordance with the Investment Management Agreement (IMA) for the client on the agreed billing plan and within the specified timeframes.
· Ensuring targets are being met.
· Ensure the controls over the Billing System are adequately maintained and that data integrity is not comprised and up to date.
· Continually review and improve the process to ensure that invoice generation is as accurate, quick and efficient as possible.
· Ensure all processes are following Sarbanes Oxley risk control and Operating procedures, and that these procedures reflect the actual process within the department.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Independent work ethic and willingness to contribute beyond the scope of one’s role to achieve team and firm objectives
· Excellent attention to detail, accurate and well organized
· Strong problem solving skills with the ability to synthesize information, summarise issues and suggest solutions
· Sharp control/risk mitigation mentality with ability to know when to escalate issues
· Ability to operate effectively under tight deadlines with strong emphasis on appropriate prioritisation
· Ability and desire to work in a team environment; willingness to ask questions but also to learn independently
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel, and an aptitude for learning new applications
· Prior asset management experience helpful
· Prior experience in developing processes
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with relevant experience wanting to work in a challenging and dynamic environment working for leading global brand. Email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0131 4735025 for more info.