CEM Regulatory Reporting Analyst / Specialist / Project Manager
- GBP32000 - GBP46400 per annum + Negotiable
- Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- South Africa GSC
- 16 May 19
Top Tier Investment Banking client is looking to hire a CEM Regulatory Reporting Analyst. To be based in Bournemouth on a 6 month contract. This role will be responsible for business analysis, requirements gathering and implementation of process change and system enhancement.
Top Tier Investment Banking client is looking to hire a CEM Regulatory Reporting Analyst. To be based in Bournemouth on a 6 month contract.
This role will be responsible for business analysis, requirements gathering and implementation of process change and system enhancement.
- Data analysis
- Business analysis
- Requirements gathering
- CEM representation in larger scale, centrally managed projects
- Driving and delivering process change
- Status reporting - core team and senior management
- Vendor liaison
- Risk & Control management
- Assisting with the BAU
- Liaising with other project teams and technology groups to ensure projects run to schedule
- Experience in a Business Analysis and Testing role
- Altryx - beneficial
- Advanced Excel (a lot of data mining)
- Investment Banking/Financial Services background, including FX, FX Options, OTC, Rates products an advantage
- Experience of Financial Regulations an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
The role provides good exposure to:
- Project Management - Will be able to demonstrate organisational skill and presentation to deliver short-term project goals and provide regular updates to target audience, both internally and to a larger audience.
- Process Improvement - Work with the team to perform deep dive analysis on regulatory data and trade volumes to understand issues (both systemic and human in nature), work through solutions, understand impact, develop tactical solution and follow up with technology on strategic implementation.
- Risk & Controls - Demonstrate and eye for detail and to understand impact of regulatory breaches. Review existing issues and prioritise these against regulator and internal deadlines. Understand current control regime and business impact on ineffective controls.
- MIS, Analytics and Business Management - Preparation of internal and external (regulator) data and metrics. Delivery of personal 'one pagers' to show individual progress on key task and themes.