Entry Level Analyst
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Mar 19
Entry Level Analyst
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
- Education: None
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19000089
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met, all exceptions in the trade flow are investigated and satisfactorily resolved.
- Responsible for making high value transactions within the control environment.
- Be fully aware and capable of making appropriate decisions in line with critical deadlines, high value of trades and sensitive clients.
- Strong communication skills enabling effective management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Capable of effective escalation in line with risk based protocols.
- Ability to self manage personal development in line with goals and personal development plan.
- Delivery of a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Compliance to all controls and procedures.
- Takes personal responsibility for own performance, identifying enhancements to processes that realise tangible benefits.
- Work experience in the Financial Services Industry is a benefit.
- Customer service experience
- Displays a well-developed ability to schedule work and understand relative priorities.
- Building positive working relationships and working with team members to understand the root cause of an issue in a timely and effective manner.
- An understanding of the risk in not delivering a good service within the Client Service sector.
- Good Microsoft skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Computer literate and ability to grasp several in house systems quickly.
- Literate. Ability to detail issues, in writing, in a clear, accurate and concise manner.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and professionalism in decision making/problem solving, escalating to supervisor as appropriate
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer