UX / Interaction Designer
We're looking for an innovation lover, technology enthusiast and front-end developer with a focus in UX-design. We search for a new team member and provide a unique opportunity to work in a corporate and a start-up environment at the same time.
As an infrastructure provider for the financial sector is undergoing a digital transformation and needs your help! You are going to be part of SIX's newly created Innovation Design and Technology team within the orbit of the new Innovation & Digital (I&D) business unit. It is a small team with different backgrounds, opinions, interests and tastes in the space of innovation, design methodologies and novel technologies. As SIX navigates a digital transformation in the coming years UX-design is key to show novel approaches, novel functionalities, services and solutions in a convincing and convenient way. You get to be in the center. Main duties
- Create quick VISUALS, MOCK-UPs and prototypes
- Participate in creating the future of finance at Innovation Design & Technology
- Join initiatives at an early stage, help in surfacing needs and finding solutions
- Be integral part of the innovation team, in close collaboration with customers
- Iterate rapidly, propose alternate approaches, sketch and prototype designs
- Contribute to shaping the user interface standards in the financial ecosystem
- Work in Zurich in the regular working hours (with flexibility when needed)
- You have a huge passion for innovation and technology, an entrepreneurial mindset and an insatiable desire to learn. You are a digital native
- Excellent communication skills, empathy for and active interest in customers' situation and needs. Fluent spoken and written English, spoken German
- Efficient, getting-things-done mentality, capability to deliver quality on time
- Design skills, eye for aesthetics and for the details of visuals and interactions
- Familiarity with the various prototyping techniques and their applicability
- Proven experience with rapid prototyping tools/frameworks
- Experience in photo/video editing, proficiency in creating pleasing visuals
- Capable of facilitating and guiding the ideation of interfaces and interactions
- Flexibility, quick immersion and ability to adapt to changing requirements
- For this job a portfolio of websites in addition to the resume must be provided
If you have any questions, please call Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen +41 58 399 2991.
We only accept online direct applications.