Software Engineer - Front-End Developer
We're looking for an innovation lover, technology enthusiast and full-stack developer with a focus in front-end development. We search for a new team member and provide a unique opportunity to work in the space of a corporate and a start-up environment at the same time.
As an infrastructure provider for the financial sector is undergoing a digital transformation and needs your help! You are going to be part of SIX's newly created Innovation Design and Technology team within the orbit of the new Innovation & Digital (I&D) business unit. It is a small team with different backgrounds, opinions, interests and tastes in the space of innovation, design methodologies and novel technologies. As SIX navigates a digital transformation in the coming years front-end development is key to show novel approaches, novel functionalities, services and solutions in a convincing and convenient way. You get to be in the center. Main duties
- Create quick prototypes
- Develop the front-end components of new products in the financial domain
- Be integral part of the product team, in close collaboration with customers
- Create quick prototypes, contribute ideas, be a guiding force behind the UI
- Iterate rapidly, assess possible approaches, design and implement solutions
- Create ergonomic, pleasing, aesthetic user interfaces with great usability
- Work in Zurich in the regular working ours (with flexibility when needed)
- You have a huge passion for innovation and technology, an entrepreneurial mindset and an insatiable desire to learn
- You are a digital native
- Efficient, getting-things-done mentality, capability to deliver quality on time
- Design skills, eye for aesthetics and for the details of visuals and interactions
- Demonstrated HTML, CSS, web hosting skills, familiarity with design trends
- Flexibility, ability to adapt to changing requirements and to amend on feedback
- Work experience in a large organization and understand business needs
- Strong communication skills, active interest in customers' situation and needs. Fluent spoken and written English, spoken German
- A portfolio demonstrating design/implementation skills would be of advantage
If you have any questions, please call Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen +41 58 399 2991.
We only accept online direct applications.