- Determined by experience
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Peritus Investment Consultancy AG
- 28 Feb 19
To ensure smooth and efficient administration of our performance platform. To liaise with investment institutions, to prepare quarterly performance reports and to ensure the timely analysis of all investment performance issues that are considered important for our clients. To assist in all aspect of portfolio performance analysis and quantitative investment manager selection.
Peritus Investment Consultancy is an independent consultant providing wealth guidance services for high net worth individuals and trusts along the investment consultancy model.
- Obtaining client related data from investment institutions
- Ensuring accurate and timely performance calculations across investment products
- Creating and reviewing performance reports on a quarterly basis
- Preparing portfolio attribution analysis and interpreting it
- Facilitating investment-related communication with clients
- Preparing performance materials for investment committee meetings
- Supporting research on new investment managers and new investment strategies
- Education in business, finance or related areas.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office Excel, Powerpoint
- 1-2 years experience in financial services / investments
- Experience of Morningstar a strong advantage
- Knowledge of attribution analysis, risk statistics and performance analysis
- Highly motivated
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Excellent administration, communication and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problme solving skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Applicants must be very presentable, personable and a team player
Annual remuneration will comprise a fixed salary in line with the candidate’s qualifications, experience and professional expertise. The usual benefits apply.
Please apply in English with full CV, References, confirmation of Residential status and supporting documents