IT System Engineer CI/CD/DevOps
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG Suisse
- 25 Apr 19
You'll be working in the Global IT4IT team in Group Technology. Our role is to provide all the tools needed within Group Technology for the development and lifecycle management of software. We support and enable the developer teams by providing the
Do you want to define the way our developer infrastructure operates? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you've got a good eye)
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
– providing SME expertise on software build chains & library management
You'll be working in the Global IT4IT team in Group Technology. Our role is to provide all the tools needed within Group Technology for the development and lifecycle management of software. We support and enable the developer teams by providing the IT4IT solutions and services.
Your experience and skills
– excellent knowledge of RedHat Linux and Solaris x86 Unix environments with strong scripting skills
– multiyear experience as GitHub / TeamCity / Jenkins / Nexus Pro system administrator or system integrator with installation experience
– worked with Nexus Firewall and Nexus IQ, multi instance environments of significant size
– working experience in configuring project build automation using Maven and (Subversion or GitHub)
– strong background regarding Continuous Integration build chain and the tools and development processes behind
– strong analytic and problem solving skills
– multiyear experience for the following is a plus
– monitoring and toning the CI environment to ensure high availability, efficiency, scalability and traceability
– expanding the adoption and integration of CI build chain
– improving degree of automation for repetitive tasks and reporting
– leading massive version upgrade and migrations across different platforms
– providing evaluation, assessment and proposal on new tools and plugins
– supporting technical concepts, effort estimations and feasibility studies
– passionate of DevOps with good vision and knowledge of Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment
– aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.