Head of Quality Engineering
As part of the IT organization serving the Financial Information business unit, we are continuously improving our customers' experience. We have now reached a stage where we want to transform the way we deliver our products by establishing continuous delivery flows. This requires a solid change of the way we build quality in our new products, and improve it in products already in production, with a higher focus on integration and end to end automated tests.
You will be operating as part of the Quality & Transformation team and define our approach and toolchain for continuous testing. You will ensure the right things are tested the right way, at the right time all along the delivery chain. The focus will be put on guaranteeing the level of quality delivered matches with the market expectation, thanks to a quick feedback loop. This will be done to support the delivery and business groups in achieving their objectives. Main duties
- Defining test approaches all along the delivery chain and support the teams in proper execution
- Defining and establishing the test tool chain
- Supporting teams in their execution
- Defining good practices
- Ensuring completeness of the test coverage according to the business objectives
- As part of the Quality & Transformation team, lead the way of the organization towards a best-of-breed quality delivery organization
- 5+ years of experience in managing Quality Engineering in a software delivery organization
- Solid experience in developing all types of tests (test in dev, functional, non-functional) at all levels of the test pyramid (unit, integration, end to end), using industry standard tools
- Profound know-how in continuous delivery chains and tooling
- You are a real Software Developer Engineer in Test, who uses development tools to guarantee quality is delivered
- Solid experience in agile software development and strongly embrace agile values and principles
- You are an active listener, who wants to help others achieve their goals
- Being able not only to teach but also to act, jumping into a role to improve a situation whenever needed
- You want to contribute to, embrace, and implement the vision for the organization
- English at a business level is mandatory, German a plus
If you have any questions, please call Melanie Kurath +41 58 399 31 80.
We only accept online direct applications.