Are you ready to become a part of the ongoing transformative journey while at the same time building up your own skill set both on a technical as well as a personal level? Do you enjoy keeping your fingers on the pulse of technology?
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow. You should therefore be able to translate our customer needs into functional, attractive interactive applications.
Within our six-person Software Engineering team in the Structured Products division we are looking for a Full Stack Developer who enjoys developing user-friendly interfaces, sharing new ideas and is keen on driving continuous improvement at all times. The international team is responsible for developing and maintaining one of the globally leading multi-issuer platform deritrade®, Investerest, Investment Scout app and several internal tools.
Vontobel is a future-oriented financial institution. Investment opportunities that drive our clients forward, global financial services provider with Swiss roots, asset management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions are our assets.
- Designing, implementing and testing software solutions in the area of production, lifecycle management and trading financial instruments
- Collaborating closely with the development teams and business in an agile environment
- Guaranteeing flawless application operation
- Taking on support tasks (2nd and 3rd level)
- Solid software development skills in C#
- Good understanding of web environment (HTTP request/response, state management, caching)
- Experience with modern application lifecycle management tools (Git, Visual Studio/Visual Studio Code)
- Knowledge of structured products
- ASP.NET Core, ElasticSearch, Redis, queueing solutions
- Very keen on new technologies
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo
- Fluent in English, all other languages like German are a plus
Stefan Schotte is looking forward to receive and review your application.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .