Client Reporting Specialist & RFP Writer
- Market salary
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Feb 19
RobecoSAM is looking for a full-time Client Reporting Specialist & RFP Writer. This position is vital and key in promoting the brand and supporting Sales.
As a Client Reporting Specialist, you will be predominantly in charge of the creation, coordination, completion and distribution of reports on RobecoSAM & Robeco products for our institutional and wholesale clients (e.g. pension funds, private banks, retail banks, family offices), and internal management/sales reports.
As an RFP Writer you will be tasked with completing Requests for Proposals (RfP), Requests for Information (RfI) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ) on RobecoSAM products for institutional and wholesale prospects and clients. In these documents you will be providing quantitative and qualitative information about our firm and products, outlining the firm’s structure, investment philosophy, process, performance and competitive strengths.
In this position you will report to the Head of Client Servicing and RfP, working closely with almost all departments within RobecoSAM and many at our sister company, Robeco.
To fulfil this role you will need to be able to work comfortably in both group environments and individually. You will also demonstrate the drive and skillset to constantly improve all aspects of Client Reporting & RfP delivery by leveraging on both existing and potentially new technologies/capabilities.
The ideal candidate would offer:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related busi-ness/financial field, or a vocational business school degree
- Minimum of two years of work experience in Asset Management, Banking or Finance
- Pragmatic & solution-oriented approach and results-driven
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent editorial skills and in-depth vocabulary within the financial sec-tor/Sustainability
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to think critically
- Ability to develop effective working relationships and have a team-approach, while al-so being able to work independently for long periods
- Pronounced interest in Sustainability Investing
- Proficient knowledge of English and German are required
Interested? Please kindly send us your complete job application including CV and copies of your work references and diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a statement of motivation outlining why you would like to join RobecoSAM, and more specifically, illustrating your interest in asset management.
Founded in 1995, RobecoSAM is an investment specialist focused exclusively on Sustainability Investing. It offers asset management, indices, impact analysis and investment, sustainability assessments, and benchmarking services. Together with S&P Dow Jones Indices, RobecoSAM publishes the globally recognized Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) as well as the S&P ESG Factor Weighted Index Series, the first index family to treat ESG as a standalone per-formance factor using the RobecoSAM Smart ESG methodology. As of June 30, 2018, RobecoSAM had client assets under management, advice and/or license of approximately USD 21.5 billion.