Migration Solution Consultant
The remit of the Migration Solution Consultant is to bridge the gap between the business requirements and the impact of Migration and the technical components. The Migration Solution Consultant will be responsible for leading our Clients through the Migration implementation ensuring the requirements from each impacted business unit have been assessed, documented, implemented and ultimately successfully delivered.
The Migration Solution Consultant will provide leadership and expertise in the following areas:
- Development of bespoke customer migration requirements.
- Business impact assessment as a result of both the migration and the implementation event
- Platform proposition impact assessment
- Regulation and advice on platform compliance.
- Customer training programmes and knowledge transfer.
The Solution Consulting team is responsible for providing a range of high value services to FNZ Customers.
This includes being responsible for leading FNZ Customers through the migration process for new platform implementations.
It also involves carrying out a variety of consulting assignments for exisiting customers and new customers in a variety of contexts, including proposition definition, TOM definition, Business transformation, customer training and knowledge transfer, and the definition of bespoke requirements where required for customer plaform solutions. Specific Role Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and support for the Migration Analysis team, building capability and providing support for junior members of the team. Instill a spirit of continuous improvement in the team.
- Work with FNZ customers to help define migration and business requirements. Provide Market expertise as required. Be an SME in FNZ Migration functionality and apply this understanding to help customers define the migration requirements and identify the business areas and processes impacted.
- Have a full understanding of a Platform Target Operating Model, including the interfaces between platform and customers operations and FNZ Investment operations. Provide advice to customers regarding migration and reconciliation best practice.
- Be the link between the Migration and Platform Implementation team to ensure that all aspects of new platform implementation, and there impacts, are understood in respect of the migration process.
- Lead FNZ Customers through readiness activities that directly pertain to the Migration process.
- Document any bespoke customer requirements.
- Provide review and quality assurance of design documentation produced by the Migration Analyst Developer team.
- Provide training programmes and knowledge transfer services for the FNZ customers.
- Have a good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the Solution Consultant operates and provide advice and guideance to customers in respect of delivering a compliant platform.
- Be an SME in the FNZ Migration process and market in which FNZ operate, and provide training and support for other areas of the FNZ business.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in a consulting, analysis or architecture environment, preferably in a migration setting.
- General investment/wealth/life and pensions products and the markets in which FNZ and out customers operate.
- An understanding of the UK regulatory environment and a good working knowledge of the reg change requirements for a given year.
- 5+ years of experience in a delivery/consulting environment in the UK financial services/wealth market.
- Experience working within a business analysis / consulting role.
- Abiity to establish a continuous improvement and capability development environment.
- Confident, and able to take initiative given client- and delivery-focused environment.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
- Independent, self-directing and delivery focused working style.
- Superior analytical thinking.
- Commercially aware.
- Intermediate computer skills essential.
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific requirements.