- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 15 Oct 18
Our client is one of the largest online technology companies with a focus on online payment platform. They are on the lookout to build their Singapore team as the regional base for R&D. You will be working with their local regional partners to enable mobile technology for high volume transactions and payment security.
As an experienced iOS Engineer your day to day tasks will include:
- Mobile application development, bug fixing and performance improvement
- Mobile platform SDK design and development
- Collaborate with product and user experience design teams for development guidelines
- Continuous integration and improvement of existing applications
To be shortlisted for an interview you will ideally have:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as an iOS engineer
- Experience in development of large-scale projects
- Domain background within the payment, e-commerce or BFSI domain is a bonus
- Deep understanding of performance optimization, memory management and networking protocols
- Ability to apply data structures and design patterns in software development
- Passion to work in a technology driven, fast-pace environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for passionate engineers keen to work in a challenging environment where you can learn from the top notch talent around the region.
If keen to apply, please click on the apply link below or mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA No: 11C5502
Reg No: R1659873