Workday Time Tracking / Absence/ Recruiting Functional Lead
Workday team will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Workday Human Capital Management solution. The Lead will provide Workday product and implementation expertise to their engagements. The Lead will work with their clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution. The role involves:
• Participate in Workday HCM projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Workday applications.
• Understanding client business requirements, configuring the Workday solution, demonstrating the configurations through the development of prototype systems and assisting the client in testing the Workday solution
• Review and map Workday business processes
• Working with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
• Ensuring effective and efficient project execution, in accordance with the stipulated timeline set by the Engagement Manager
• Providing the Engagement Manager with status reports and keeping the team abreast of the project status
• Coaching and training junior team members The ideal candidate should possess:
• Experience in implementing Workday.
• Experience with the functional and technical areas for Time Tracking, Absence, Recruiting and / or HCM
• Workday Time Tracking, Absence, Recruiting and / or HCM Certification
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Ability to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and client service orientation
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes.