- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 17 Aug 18
Vice President, Hedge Funds
Our client is a leading provider of alternative investment services, and is one of the largest fund administration businesses globally. As part of their rapid expansion, they are currently looking to hire an VP, Hedge Funds. The role will encompass managing a portfolio of complex hedge fund clients together with the assistant vice presidents.
- Oversee client service delivery and monitor service provision to agree standards for key clients
- Formulate and implement key client service program
- Liaise internally with key operational areas to ensure awareness by all of key client requirements
- Visit clients on periodic basis to evaluate service quality and identify client priorities
- Assist in the resolution of complex client issues
- Escalation and Complaints Management within the team and within the department.
- Manage, train, and assist assigned Account Managers in the successful running of their teams.
- Participation in the review of department procedures and policies and supervision of Account Managers to ensure adherence to these procedures
- Participation in client conference calls.
- Liaise with clients re reporting requirements and deadlines, ensuring delivery in an accurate and timely manner.
- Continuous risk assessment of current and potential new funds under administration
- Identify issues/concerns and recommend company wide solutions for any/all high risk projects
- Operational Risk – Monthly reporting on status reports and key development issues
- Project work – proactive approach to industry and regulatory changes and the development and promotion within Citco Fund Services.
- Participating in and leading projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business.
- Bachelor or master level degree in accounting, finance, economics or professional accounting designation (ACA, CIMA, ACCA);
- 7-10 years’ experience in Financial Services, preferably with exposure to Product Control, Operations or Fund Accounting environments
- 5-7 years’ experience managing staff.
- Strong technical knowledge of Hedge Fund Accounting
- Strong risk management knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Business Acumen
- Risk Management
- Execution & Implementation
- Decision making
- Continuous Improvement
- Client/Business Relationship Management
- Developing working relationships
- Leadership & Presence
- Coaching and Developing others
- Drive for Results
- Resource & Talent Management