Overview of Division/Department
Our Anti-Money Laundering (AMLD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for identifying and implementing measures to mitigate anti-money laundering and terrorists financing risks across all the markets, products and countries in which the Bank transacts. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities (Internal Corporate Title: Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Understand the product and business Mizuho conducts and provides accurate and adequate advice to business
- Promote AML/CFT awareness, including any revisions, within the organization through various communication channels such as regular training and dialogue sessions.
- Organize and approve CDD reviews in accordance with AML/CFT framework
- Enhance the current CDD process to optimize resources for timely completion of CDD
- Assist in improving the framework for managing AML/CFT issues by identifying areas of weaknesses and thereafter implement procedures/measures
- Keep abreast with industry practices, advise and provide training on AML/CFT risk and encourages collaboration with counterparts in the Bank
- Ensure AML/CFT policies and procedures are up-to-date
- Follow up on AML/CFT related audit finding and their rectification
- Participate in ad-hoc projects relating to AML/CFT areas.
- Lead CDD related projects from AML Compliance angle
- Manage CDD team and raise the bar on the team's knowledge and competency level
- Ensure CDD team grow in line with the Bank's mid-term and long-term strategy
- Streamline and optimize operations with the use of technologies; Embrace technology and work towards deploying suitable technology such as AI, Machine Learning & Big Data to raise efficiency by working with data scientist.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor Degree with at least 7-10 years of AML / CDD experience and at corporate/commercial bank.
- The ability lead a team and also to impart knowledge effectively through training sessions and presentations etc, resilience and a positive disposition are attributes which will help you succeed in this role