VP / AVP of Fund Raising
- Permanent, Full time
- HRNET ONE PTE LTD
- 26 Mar 19
Our client, a reputable real estate group is hiring a VP and AVP for their Fund Raising team within the fund management function.
Reporting to the CEO, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Work with 3rd party investors on structuring on investment vehicles (real estate funds, club deals and joint ventures).
- Preparation of marketing materials, addressing investors’ due diligence enquiries, negotiation of commercial terms and executing fund documentation.
- Oversees the investment performance monitoring and analysis, investor report, governance and returns benchmarking.
- Develop company’s investment management strategy through research & market intelligence and the competitiveness and regulatory landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or related studies.
- Min 10 year of relevant experience in fund raising, institutional sales and sovereigh wealth.
- Strong understanding of investments, legal, tax and financial aspects within fund management.
- Strong connection and network of potential investors.
Interested candidate, please click “Apply” and submit a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively you may send your CV directly to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Posting Consultant: Lin Huiting
EA Reg No: R1655528
HRnet One Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 16S8408