VP, Projects & Web Platform Lead
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
VP, Projects & Web Platform LeadAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Channels & Digitalization function enables end-to-end seamless connectivity for UOB customers across all physical and digital touchpoints of the Bank. Designed to be in tune with our customers' banking preferences, we strive to enhance engagement and deliver exemplary experiences across our network of branches, self-service machines and digital platforms. We collaborate with FinTech ecosystem partners to keep abreast of developments in the FinTech innovation space and to embed ourselves in our customers' lives. We also harness customer insights to help us deliver new business models and digital innovations, and to build deeper relationships with our customers.
The successful candidate will be the Projects & Web Platform Lead reporting to Head of Web Management and Digital Solutions of Group Channels & Digitalisation.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be required to drive projects and initiatives that will benefit the UOB website for Singapore as well as our overseas subsidiaries. Complementing the key objectives of the team in content publishing for the Bank. You should possess good project management skills; have an excellent understanding and knowledge of digital/ web technologies and skills.
You will be a change agent who will work closely with Business and IT to solve business challenges through problem framing, changing existing processes and innovation. You spearhead, implement and drive initiatives to deliver a web platform that is scalable across UOB.
Performance indicators are successfully meeting project milestones and ability to take the lead to provide a template for our overseas subsidiaries based on the learning of spearheading such initiatives locally. You will also be required to develop new ideas to improve or enhance website offerings to deepen engagement with online users.
- Web management & publishing - manage a team of agency staff to deliver content updates to UOB's websites within our SLA for the business.
- Responsible for leading, project managing and implementing web / digital projects in the digital transformation roadmap with the aim to improve business efficiency, increase top-line revenue and improve customer experience for the website and other digital channels.
- Responsible for identifying, prioritising and cost estimation for the feature list in each project.
- Employ UX and journey design to formulate user centric solutions and effectively solve business problems.
- Facilitate and understand users' requirement, coordinate resources to ensure timely development, testing, and deployment of site transformation and enhancement projects.
- Organise training and organisational change management activities relevant to the project scope.
- Develop business case and approval papers to seek management approval for the projects.
- Manage agencies and solution integration partners to ensure they support delivery of the projects in the most effective manner.
- Together with the rest of the team, serve as an internal consultant and evangelist on digital transformation projects.
- A recognised degree in Online Marketing, Computer Engineering or a related field will be advantageous.
- At least 8 - 10 years of total working experience, with at least 5 years' experience in digital marketing, web development gained from a digital agency practice or brand.
- Excellent knowledge in website management, web usability and analytical technologies.
- Strong understanding of web design best practices and standards
- Proven organizational skills to plan and coordinate complex projects.
- Experience in Information architecture design, data analysis, awareness of project methodology, frameworks and best practices.
- Experience in performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Organised, self-driven, ability to multitask with different projects and manage them in a timely manner.
- Strong stakeholder management to influence decisions to accomplish business goals and objectives while maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with people at all levels across the organisation
- Able to understand high-level business application infrastructure, database architecture design and is competent in the discussions with IT.
- Good grasp of time management in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to work independently and in a team, with a willingness to learn the business proactively
- Proven track record in people management
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess drive, initiative and motivation to work under pressure.
- Good communication and written skills with proficiency in English Language. Good command of Mandarin is advantageous
- Possess excellent aesthetic sense for graphic design and working knowledge of web design and development tools: HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop is a plus
- Knowledge of Teamsite, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Experience in UX research, design and development in the digital world is a plus.
- Experience in banking industry is a plus.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.