VP, Fund Syndication
- Permanent, Full time
- HRNET ONE PTE LTD
- 18 Mar 19
Be part of the team to structure and raise funds from Institutional and HNW investors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential capital partners
- Structuring of investment vehicles with third party capital partners. Such vehicles include real estate funds, club deals and joint ventures.
- Understanding of investments, legal, tax and financial considerations; and working with both external consultants and other departments within the company
- Third party private capital raising include preparation of marketing materials, addressing investors’ due diligence questions, negotiation of commercial terms and executing fund documentation
- Oversight of investment management business activities including investment performance monitoring and analysis, investor reporting, governance and returns benchmarking
- Monitor the competitive and regulatory landscape for effective strategy execution
- Contribute to the firm’s investment management strategy through research and market intelligence