Specialist, Portfolio Compliance (Contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 24 Mar 19
Seeking a dynamic individual with relevant experience for a 9-months contract position in our Portfolio Compliance team!
To assist the Asia Pacific Portfolio Compliance Team to conduct post trade batch monitoring so as to ensure investment guidelines are adhered to and if there are any deviations, ensure they are timely detected, communicated and recorded. To assist in manual monitoring of investment guidelines, update of lists, review of guidelines and performance of other ad hoc tasks.
Overview of role
- Review and perform investigation on overnight batch violations for Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and/or Indonesia portfolios and send out notifications to the relevant teams. To record genuine violations and follow through till rectification.
- Perform reconciliation of rules and results between current system and legacy system.
- Comparison of investment guidelines and update of lists where there are amendments.
- Assist on business queries.
- Perform regular manual monitoring on investment guidelines that cannot be automated in system.
- Cover team members who are away and handle the departmental administrative matters.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience with an understanding and interpretation of investment guidelines
- Able to conduct meaningful investigation of violations and communicate clearly and succinctly to stakeholders
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of investment products
- Strong team player with good initiative
- Familiar with Aladdin system and Bloomberg and able to understand Aladdin rules / constraints
- Able to commit for the 9-months contract duration
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.