- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 17 Aug 18
Senior Vice President, Real Estate Funds
Our client is a leading provider of alternative investment services, and is one of the largest fund administration businesses globally. As part of their rapid expansion, they are currently looking to hire an SVP, RE, who will take on and help to build a team servicing a portfolio of real estate funds. This is a new role and the incumbent will have the opportunity to take on business development, client servicing & strategy responsibilities, on top of operational matters.
Client Relationship Management
- Interact with senior management and manage overall client relationships
- Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients
- Work alongside integration team to establish plan for new client setup and transitions
- Coordinate with Operations group, Financial Statement group, Tax group, and Investor Relations group
- Maintain a pro-active customer focus at all times
- Enhance current servicing levels and deliver beyond client expectations
- Develop & implement best practice standards and drive towards efficiencies
- Establish & document business contingency plans for all areas of responsibility
- Participate in and lead projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business
- Visit clients on periodic basis to evaluate service quality and identify client priorities
- Assist in the resolution of complex client issues
- Participate and ultimately lead client pitches alongside the business development team
- Set challenging team goals & empower people to achieve them
- Keep team focused on critical goals & deadlines through frequent & consistent communication
- Motivate people by creating a high performance environment that is both challenging & exciting
- Promote & support change initiatives within the business
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives as part of the management team
- Provide staff management support to the managers, assisting them to effectively deal with staff issues
- Actively participate in the recruitment process
- Min 10 years private equity/real estate funds experience from a fund administrator or private equity/real estate investment house
- CPA qualified
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals
- Skills in negotiation, business planning and budgeting, margin analysis, rating agency relations and technical accounting.
- Strong business & commercial acumen coupled with excellent client relationship management skills
- Ability to navigate through complexity
- Familiarity with Investran
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and other comprehensive basis of accounting
- Experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements
- Project management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel).