The investor relations specialist is an exciting role that has a good mix of client engagement and operational skills involved. It is a forefront position of the business and is led by a high-profile team.
Below highlight the responsibilities that an Investor Services Specialist will be doing on a day-to-day basis
• Maintaining shareholders registers and acting as transfer agent;
• Processing and confirming subscriptions, redemptions and transfers;
• Communicating with investors;
• Processing payments and other transactions;
• Performing all of the investor related services of the Company’s investment fund clients;
• Perform due diligence on investors (KYC, AML Checks)
• Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines, ensuring the rules and representations of the fund are adhered to
• Deliver reports to shareholders/investors
• Relevant experience in PRIVATE EQUITY IS REQUIRED
• Experience in fund management industry is an advantage
• Strong operations and client servicing experience
• Keen interests in developing career in fund industry
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity to kickstart your career and to work for a client who is a forefront in the Fund Administration space. If you want to work with great people and an engaging environment, this is the place to be.
Please send your most updated CV to email@example.com. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Funds Partnership is a global boutique executive search firm specialising in the investment management industry. Due to our clients’ location and language-specific needs, Funds Partnership focuses on 6 core markets: Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India and Australia – all which have thriving fund ecosystems.