Our Client is a proprietary trading firm focused on algorithmic trading in asset classes across the globe. They cover the global markets by leveraging and integrating technology, risk management and quantitative research.
Our Client are one of the largest firms by trading volume on Indian exchanges, and have significant market share on several large global exchanges as well. We use a disciplined and systematic quantitative approach to identify factors that consistently generate alpha. These factors are then coupled with our proprietary ultra low latency trading systems and robust risk management to develop trading strategies across asset classes (equities, commodities, currencies, fixed income) that trade on global exchanges.
Our Client seeks a Senior Network Architect, who will be part of trading group which executes fast algorithmic strategies based on market behaviour.
- Securities Algo trading, heavy C++/ Linux focus.
- Compared to other trading firms there is a lot of flexibility/ autonomy and a very flat structure.
- Senior Network Architect needed with lots of travel around the region to take responsibility for all their Network infrastructure.
- Co located servers, Linux environment.
- Data centres, vendor management.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of Linux/Unix
Why You Should Join
- Great People.We’re curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving our goals.
- Transparent Structure.Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions.
- Relaxed Environment.We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Health & Wellness Programs.We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees.
EA License : 17S8969 | Company Registration : 201727700C | EA Registration : R1880285