Senior Investment Writer
- Permanent, Full time
- T+O+M , EA Licence No: R1105397
- 22 Apr 19
A great opportunity to work in the Emerging Markets reporting team for a well known Global Asset Management firm. The role will be based in the Singapore office.
Seeking candidates to join a the Investment Writing team for a global asset management firm.
Role responsibilities include:
- Write, edit, and deliver regular and ad hoc promotional content and investment insight
- The writer will create engaging, accurate and incisive copy, being sensitive to the needs of different readerships, while being mindful of our house style
- Working with portfolio managers to create content for the investment reports for the Emerging Markets team
- Ensure the integrity of all investment and fund related communications
- Information gathering and managing to ensure the efficient use of available material
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the institutional and wholesale asset management industry.
- Excellent writing and editing skills – 10 years industry experience with a track record of being able to adapt writing style to suit a variety of audiences
- Project management experience
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Potentially CFA charterholder, ideally IMC qualified
Prior experience in research, journalism or creating content would be required.
Should you possess the above skills and knowledge and wish to explore the role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion
Thank you for your interest