Private Equity and Real Estate Portfolio Based in Changi
A highly respected name in the industry, the client delivers the highest-quality solutions globally. As such, we are looking for a Client Accountant to be part of a team of lawyers, accountants and corporate secretaries that manage a portfolio of Private Equity and Real Estate companies.
- All accounting matters for a portfolio of Private Equity and Real Estate structures (including underlying SPVs and Management companies), in particular the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annually financial reporting, annual financial statements and cash management;
- Communicate effectively with client and third party providers which include but not limited to auditors, tax agents, fund managers and legal counsels
- Maintain and develop a network of local & international Real Estate contacts
- Bachelor Degree major in Accounting/Finance or equivalent, CA/CPA qualified
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in an accounting role;
- Exposure to tax driven structures is a definite advantage
- Knowledge of cross border consolidations in Singapore FRS, Australia GAAP, US GAAP, and IFRS;
- Strong client relationship, financial/accounting and analytical skills
- Prior experience with dealing with client relationships and/or working within the Outsourced Accounting Services industry is a plus
- Proven ability to multi-task while meeting challenging deadlines for multiple clients at a time
- Prior knowledge in Yardi or Investran would be a plus
- Strong knowledge in GST reporting, consolidation and Strong Excel knowledge are a plus
Please apply directly or email your CV to Clarke.Goh@CGPTalent.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, restraining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Clarke Goh (R1873069)
Cornerstone Global Partners (19C9859)